10 Reasons to Create and
9. Gift Baskets can be created easily with minimal time and effort.
8. Creating a Gift Baskets will save you time and money!
7. Gift Baskets can be made in a variety of sizes and price ranges, making them ideal for the budget conscious giver.
6. By creating a Themed Gift Basket, you tailored the basket for the particular occasion.
5. Filling the Gift Baskets with lots presents represents excellent value to the recipient!
4. Gift Baskets convey the feelings of the sender in a way that is unique and personal.
3. Lets fact it, who doesn’t love to receive a Gift Basket!
2. Gift Baskets make wonderful gifts for the person who has everything.
1. Giving a Handmade Gift Baskets makes you look good!
Where to start with your gift basket .....
When creating a gift basket start with a theme and create the basket towards your recipient's interests. Find out what they like and then build the basket around that theme.
There are so many different types of themes you can start with including baby gift basket, Christmas gift basket, mothers day gift basket, fathers day gift basket, dog lover gift basket, cat lover gift basket, golf gift basket, tennis gift basket, housewarming gift basket, lovers gift basket… the list is endless.
Next select a variety of items that go with the theme. These items will later be packed into the decorative basket that you have chosen especially for the recipient.
Your basket doesn’t have to be expensive; in fact using lots of small gifts make it more fun for the recipient. You can also have lots of fun using different types of baskets. Recycle old items and use them as the basket. When filling your basket use books, CD’s, bath or body products, stuffed animals, toys, notepaper and pens, figurines, and lots of yummy gourmet treats like, pate and crackers, chocolates, cookies, pretzels and popcorn. The gift recipient will love discovering all of the fun presents tucked inside their unique gift basket!
When you are finished, wrap the Gift Basket with cellophane paper and a nice ribbon to give it a finishing touch. Use shredded paper inside the basket to hold the goodies in place. Tie a humorous gift tag with a message for that added touch.
Gift Baskets are easy to make and lots of fun!
About the Author: Donna Hamer is the author and publisher of eBook “101 Gift Basket Ideas”. For a Free 5 part Mini Course on how to create your own “Personalized Gift Baskets” visit www.101giftbasketideas.com
Webmasters and Ezine Publishers - While all of these articles are © Copyright 2005, please feel free to take them and use them on your website, newsletter or autoresponder as long as you leave them intact. You can take out the sponsor message (if any) and my newsletter subscription information however you must put the following resource box at the end of each article -
About The Author - Donna Hamer is the author and publisher of the eBook “101 Gift Basket Ideas”. For a Free 5 part Mini Course on how to create your own “Personalized Gift Baskets” visit http://www.101giftbasketideas.com
End of Resource Box - Thanks and best wishes